Sunday, December 28, 2014

My introduction to the world of photography

Have always been intrigued by the multiple perspectives which a simple photograph can convey...


My take  - To me a good photograph is all about expressions.......

it needs to bring out some THOUGHT,

or evoke an EXPRESSION,

or appear simply BEAUTIFUL, be it in terms of play of light, or in terms of the beauty of the subject,

or bring out elements of a STORY....



Typical of a person newly introduced into the world of photography, I have also started with the all too familiar subject of birds.......

Birds are quite interesting to click....they are colourful and fascinating....

and yet they are quite difficult to click, especially the moving ones or the flying ones......

and one has to have loads of patience....to silently track your subject for hours.....one bit of sound and it flies away.....and wait endlessly for that one good click......

and the patience to hear angry remarks from your wife.....kya sara samay waste karte ho....ghar mein kitna kaam pada hai !

and yet....the passion continues to linger on....O Destiny - I am on my way !

No comments:

Post a Comment